lundi 16 mai 2011

Visuel du DVD Français de Welcome To The Rileys




Source: Bac Films
Via: kstew-france

1 commentaire:

  1. I don't think that's a good idea. You're just doing this to make me stop doing the fansite. I think it's incredibly irrespectful from you. Has far as I'm concerned, i mean you no arm and it's going to stay like this.
    I'm just taking this name because i really like it and trust me, if I knew you had the name already, i wouldn't have take it really ! So this kind of warning you want to give is (I think and so does my friends) inapropriate and it doesn't really need to be, because I think that the people who visit your blog won't visit mine.
    I don't wanna argue, just need to let you know that you don't have to make a big history about this. It's wasting time. Hope you understand and not get angry, it's not necessary

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...